OK, now that I have your attention, here are the details on the Orioles 20 prizes in 20 days giveaway in January. Per a team release….
To help celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Camden Yards, the ballpark that forever changed baseball, the Orioles, in partnership with Delaware North Sportservice, are giving away 20 prizes in 20 days in January, 2012 to fans who purchase or renew season ticket plans for the upcoming season. Some of the prizes include:
· Your season tickets are free for the 2012 season
· Opportunity to throw out a ceremonial first pitch
· Spring Training getaway for two to Sarasota
· Personalized jersey and cartoon bird cap
· $250 gift card to use at Oriole Park
· Private catered suite for 14 people
· Free parking for the season
· Autographed memorabilia
Fans are automatically entered in the “20 Prizes in 20 Days” Sweepstakes by visiting www.orioles.com/20in20 and renewing their full or partial season plan or purchasing a new season plan for 2012 prior to January 19. Fans are encouraged to act early to have more chances to win. A winner will be chosen each day from January 6 through January 25. Winners will be notified by the Orioles and have their names posted daily at www.orioles.com/20in20.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase the chance of winning. For a complete list of prizes and the official Sweepstakes rules, please visit www.orioles.com/20in20.